We were currently moving back to my beloved Project 6 house because of the house renovation that will soon be happening that it made me busy to track my daily food intake as well as my weight.
I must have overindulge in the food that I ate that I forgot to eat sensibly. Now... as I weigh myself, I am already in my 90 pounds. Though it's almost my 4th month (it's the 15th today and my 4th month is on 17th). It made me sad because I really don't want to gain so much on this pregnancy. Oh well, I cannot undo what I already did but let me just recall what I had in the past week that has resulted to this:
1) I had Starbucks Chocolate Affogato
2) I ate chocolates - Hershey's Kisses with Almonds, Twix
3) Junkfoods - oh my.. i can't stay away from it...
4) Fastfoods - when I was working in the office, i have no choice but to eat there... :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment