Monday, September 28, 2009

Oh no!!

When we were in Baguio with Erick's relatives... they told me that I need to gain 5pounds per month... Which is not a good news for me... 5 times 9 = 45 pounds...

My pre-pregnancy weight is 83 pounds so if I will pack the said number of pounds:
83+45 = 128 lbs total

128 lbs heavy! Me??? No way! I won't do it... Please! No!!!

Sorry baby... mommy can't do it... i believe that I don't need that amount of weight to make you healthy. But don't worry... I'll eat everything that will keep you healthy and avoid anything that may harm you. So starting today:

Goodbye chocolates (i will limit it to once a week or once every two weeks)
Goodbye potato chips
Goodbye cakes and ice creams (occasionally - during Birthday celebration)
Goodbye softdrinks (oops... I haven't been drinking softdrinks since i was in college)
Hello 8 glasses of water
Hello Anmum (Chocolate flavor)
Hello fruits (grapes, watermelon, papaya, etc...)
Hello vegetables
Hello folic acid
Hello cocoa butter lotion (anti-stretchmarks :-P)

No comments:

Post a Comment